We are the not so proud owners of the most ridiculous dog on the planet.
Meet Penny:

I have been wanting a dog forever, so I went ahead and just got one. Jim didn't talk to me for 3 days. I was really hoping it would be worth it.... sometimes it is.
Here's the pro's and con's list for Penny Pocket. We call her that because of our familiarity with Polly Pockets
Con's:
Noone thinks she is cute. Friends or family
Still not housebroken
She barks at the door
Dogs really do ruin yards
I'm stuck with backyardmpickup forever because she was my idea
I have noone to complain to, again she was my idea
Pro's
She makes us laugh
She is always good for a snuggle
She is always happy to see you
And that's all
3 comments:
More reasons for me to keep holding out!!! :)
I thought she was cute, if a bit odd looking... :) I hear you about the back yard clean up. I think that will be my biggest argument the next time we think about getting a dog.
Hee hee.. good luck! :)
Post a Comment